In the complex process of aging skin, many changes happen at the same time. The skin goes through physiological changes that require special attention. As collagen production decreases volume is lost and shadows, lines and folds form. Normally, many products would be necessary to help improve individual skin concerns. Zkin Fix was created to offer a solution to those clients that feel confused by using too many products or don’t have the time for a long skincare routine, simplifying and optimizing their skin care while providing fast outstanding results.
Offer your clients something innovative and effective without investing in a whole new skincare line or changing your complete inventory.
How does ZKIN FIX fit in your practice ?
• Clients that don’t like the use of a complicated skincare regimen
• Great alternative to hydroquinone
• Clients that cannot stand the side effects of retinoids
•Clients concerned about harmful chemicals in skincare
• Clients looking for fast visible results
• Clients wanting to prevent, correct and rejuvenate their skin
- Shake well before each use.
- After cleansing and toning, dispense 3- 4 drops and with your fingertips massage gently into your face, including around the eye area (avoid eyelids to prevent product from getting into your eyes). It can also be used on the neck and decollate. Follow with a hydrating moisturizer or SPF.
TIP: If the client has sensitive skin, we suggest introducing the serum using it once a day until the skin adjusts to the active ingredients, then proceed to use it AM and PM if suitable.
- If other serums are used, we recommend incorporating Zkin Fix serum once a day either in the morning or evening routine and alternate its use with the other serums accordingly.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Water/Aqua, 1,3-Propanediol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Swertia Chirata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Ferulic Acid, Hydrolized Collagen, Amonium Acryloyldimethiltaurate/VP copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-10 Citruline, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Silanetriol, Niacinamide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xantan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
Contact us for additional information and to schedule a visit to your facility or
a virtual presentation (if you are from outside Florida)
Send us an email to